11/06/2011

Tried Something New

As promised I am showing off what I finished today and leaving a link to the fab. Pinterest inspired supper we had.

Matt's little sister Kathleen will be having a baby shower when we are up for Thanksgiving. Well I had crossed some ideas months ago, but never had the guts to try it. I thought that this was the perfect time to tell my low self esteem to quit whining and try something scary!! LOL.

I bought 4 different colored/patterned fabric pieces, Onesies, fabric paint, freezer paper, and iron-on adhesive. Then I sat down and got to work.


I used my ever so dependable Cricut to cut the layered shapes and sayings.

The shapes are in fabric.
The sayings I cut backwards out of freezer paper ironed it to where I wanted it then fabric painted it.




I'm having a hard time figuring out my favorite, it's either the bunny or the peguin.

For supper we had Pulled Pork sandwhiches, and thanks to my Pinning ablilities Matt has once again liked my experiment.


Here is the recipe.
The only things I did differently was I "HATE" Lawry's so I used a different brand, and we don't drink Diet Pepsi here. We have a choice with Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. I went with the DDP because I was really wanting Matt to like it and that's his favy pop, plus I think it is sweeter.




No comments:

Post a Comment