8/21/2011

While I Was Hip Hurting

Well Friday was the ending to a horrible week and with the end of that week came my stupidity. And said stupidity landed me at home not doing anything do to a sprained hip/pelvis. Don't ask how, like I said I'm stupid!

Anyways being stuck at home doing not much at all couldn't keep me from making 4 birthday cards that are for different people but all on the same day!!
 I know right.
The first one is for Matt's cousin, she used to be my crafting buddy, (She kinda got out of it).



The next one is for my Mother-in-law:




The next one is for one of Matt's sisters Elizabeth:





The last one is for Elizabeth's twin sister Rebekah:




I made something on all these card with my Cricut Imagine. I mostly used the Paisley cartridge, but on my mother-in-law's I used the Imagine more cart. (I think that's what it's called).

No comments:

Post a Comment