8/19/2011

The End of Summer 2011

Well I guess as summer was coming to a close I got lost!?

Most of July and the first part of August have really just passed me by in a whirlwind of fog.

I feel like I did nothing, but yet I always had too much to do to get to the fun things.
I know I sent my daughter to camp for a week, and during that week Matt and I stole some quiet moments to ourselves for the first time in almost 2 years. I got my son all ready for Jr. High. He starts band this year (I don't know why they wait so long here), and in football. I have done back to school shopping. I have done some work for Isabelle's scrapbook. At work I finished up on school year just to have two weeks of inservices and cleaning to start this school year.
Now, I haven't cooked a new or exciting dish, I have not taken any new photos (except for the back to school ones), I haven't been reading as much as normal, and I haven't been on here.
I'm going to blame it on the heat! Yes I will stick to the fact that we had record setting 115 degree weather to the fact that I did nothing for a month lol. (Well I tried).
I am hoping that I can get my butt into gear and try to make time for all these things even if I have to make a schedule just to do it!!
I also want to try to work on a new way to showcase my blog so we'll see how that goes.
~Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment