3/27/2011

Springbreak Nothingness

Well spring break is officially over, but I will say that it was a very low key week that I enjoyed other than the chilliness that came in at the end of the week.

Here's a couple of things I did over the week:

Spending time outside and taking pictures. Here's my little friend that I met outside our back door.


Reading. This book is from one of the many different series I have been reading lately. BJ who I finally got to read the first one brought it home from school. Yes I took it and read it, so what!

Painted my nails. I love the Mango Madness and Blue Mist combination.

Eating out with BJ. I also got to spend a couple of other lunches with Matt.


Going to the movies with BJ to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules.

And best of all, spending time with the kids, mostly playing different Wii games. Fun times though.

It may not be glamorous, but it was relaxing, and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment