4/12/2009

Easter Brunch








Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com

OK this year we decided to host a Easter brunch for Matt's Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, and 2nd cousin.

The Menu:
Quiche
Make your own breakfast sandwich
Cheesy Hash browns
Springtime Cookie Pizza
Mini Cheesecakes
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Fruit Salad
Pineapple Mimosa (Kid friendly)

Here's some pictures:

This was the sweets table, from left to right: Lemon sugar cookies, Springtime Pizza Cookie, and Mini Cheesecakes topped with fresh strawberries.

The table view, I put decorative Easter ribbons on the table.
The other side of the table. It was the first time I made the recipes. The only thing I didn't like was the Mimosa it was too kicky. I got kuddos from all even Matt (who is one of the pickiest men ever). He was reluctant on the Quiche, but I pulled it off and he loved it!
I also want to take a moment to say that even though I spent my Easter in my warm home surrounded by family; my heart and thoughts were with Heather my stepsister/best friend, Mark her husband/Matt's brother, and two of their daughters; who did not get those luxuries due to tragic, undeserved, circumstances. The truth will be revealed guys, and until it does I pray for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment