4/01/2009

Isabelle an Actress????

OMG!! Well last night Matt and I got this call from this child acting agency, asking for Isabelle's head shots and her child actor documents. We were like what ever who is this really. She explained again who she was and what the wanted Isabelle for. It finally dawned on me what was going on. I was messing around one afternoon looking up my normal Twilight sites that I visit daily and one of them says Twilight Saga (for the movies) is hiring so I jokingly clicked on it and since I knew I would never be able to pull off a hot vampire I put Isabelle's name in with just a picture from Christmas. I never thought that they would actually call her for it.That's not even the best part. We asked the lady on the phone which movies would it be for, New Moon which is filming now or Eclipse which is due to film soon after they are done with New Moon? OMG! She informed us that it was for neither, the studios are already looking for unknown actresses to play parts for Breaking Dawn... And it would be for the older version of get this, Renesme!!!!!!! (***Spoiler Alert***) For those who don't know Renesme is Bella and Edward's baby. She is said to have brown curly hair, and brown eyes. Other features can be added with make up but that was the main reason why they picked out Isabelle!!!!!! OMG!! I don't even know what to do next. They lady said that we need to get all the things gathered up and be in LA in 2 weeks. Wish us luck.




Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator
Glitter Word Generator




No comments:

Post a Comment