7/10/2011

Crop for Camp

This weekend I was invited by Ms. Bridgette, a friend that I have made through work to my first crop.


It was called Crop for Camp and it was a 12hr. crop. It was a fundraiser to help raise money to send boy scouts to camp.


It started Sat. at 9am.
They held a scrapbook supply garage sale.
Make and takes.
Door Prizes.
Silent Auction.
Lunch and dinner.


It was great, I met a lot of new people, and for the first time in a year got some scrapbooking done. I am very thankful to Bridgette because for the first time since we moved (3yrs. ago), I felt surrounded by my people. I didn't have to change any part of me to feel welcomed, they didn't have to change for me.


With all this new found peace I actually was inspired to work on my stuff even into today.
I got done:
4 two page layouts.
1 one page layout.


A coupon book (a make and take).


A photo ready page layout (a make and take).


2 presents for my boss' birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment