A Different French Toast
Today I picked an easy little thing I picked up in an old magazine. It gets you away from the same ole same breakfast.
1. I started with Cinnamon Swirl bread (you can use raisin or another type).
2. I dipped the bread into the egg/lil bit of milk/salt/pepper batter.
3. Cooked them on a skillet.
4. Spread Cream Cheese on 2 pieces of toasts.
5. Layer deli ham on bread and make a sandwich.
Here is where you can be as simple as you want or creative. I chose to add these things to mine:
*the kids added syrup to theirs.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Posted by Staci Brown