6/18/2010

Day 5 of a Month of Music

This is a really tough one for me to explain why I chose it. We are at day 5 on a month of music.
This song came out at a time when we were in the middle of adopting Isabelle (18 mo. or so), but Matt and I still had a piece of our hearts missing.
BJ was getting "lost" in the system.
The short version: We had him for a year and a half when the courts rushed him home to bio parents.  After 6 mo. there they pulled him out and instead if sending him back to us like we were promised. He was shuffled to at least 5 different foster homes. When we finally found out we fought like heck to get him back.
This song explains how Matt and I felt inside and it also reminds me that this was the first song that Isabelle started to sing to.

Day 01 Your favorite song: No Air-Glee Cast
Day 02 Your least favorite song: Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
Day 03 A song that makes you happy: Baby Got Back-Sir Mix A Lot
Day 04 A song that makes you sad: You Were Mine-Dixie Chicks
Day 05 A song that reminds you of someone: My Immortal-Evanescence



No comments:

Post a Comment