6/28/2010

Day 11 of a Month of Music

Yeah my FAVORITE day! I have to pick a song from my favorite band. If you know but at all; you already know what band it's from. These guys are the "it" band in my life. I technically could do this Month of Music on just them (seeing they have 7 albums together let alone their individual releases to choose from). I elle ohhh vee eeee this song, and I got to see them preform it live at my 3rd attendance to one of their concerts. This video is not the performance I saw, but from the same tour. Enjoy, cuz I definitely will!

Day 01 Your favorite song: No Air-Glee Cast
Day 02 Your least favorite song: Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
Day 03 A song that makes you happy: Baby Got Back-Sir Mix A Lot
Day 04 A song that makes you sad: You Were Mine-Dixie Chicks
Day 05 A song that reminds you of someone: My Immortal-Evanescence
Day 06 A song that reminds you of somewhere: Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
Day 07 A song that reminds you of a certain event: Fishin' in the Dark-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Day 08 A song you know all the words to: It's Only Life-Kate Voegele
Day 09 A song that I like to dance to: Huddle Formation-The Go! Team
Day 10 A song that I fall asleep to: Sadness-Enigma
Day 11 A song from my favorite band: One song-New Kids on the Block



No comments:

Post a Comment