4/24/2011

Weekend Vibe

It's raining, it's pouring.
The ole man is snoring.
He went to bed, and he bumped his head, and he couldn't get up in the morning.

The ole man may have snored all weekend , but we didn't!
Here's a look at what we did instead of being stuck inside.

Friday:


Well I wasn't really off like every one else in the house, but I still found something for my kids to do when I got home. We decorated sugar cookies with Easter frosting and sprinkles instead of eggs this year.


This is just random but I love that my daughter thinks it's cool to wear dirty sneakers with a dress!


Saturday:
We decided to grill while we were in between storms, and it was the BEST food ever!


Kids are actually getting along!!!


Isabelle snapping a picture of me while I take a picture of her. Like mother, like daughter!


Aww aren't we cute together?




This was the yummiest!!


Sunday:

Easter! We went to Mass and then went to get some breakfast. Then since nothing was opened we kinda just hung around the house.


















Goes to show you that even though it's crappy everywhere around us we (us Brown's) will not let things bring us down!
Hope every one had a blessed Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment