11/25/2010

Life with out net.

Ok I know there are not that many readers that actually read my blog but for those who do; I'm sure they are wondering where the heck did I go? Well since I was with out a job for the longest time, and we were looking for a new house to rent(still are thank you), and our good car broke. We needed to cut off any expenses we could so my beautifull phone and the internet were the first to go. Well I finally got a job (not the greatest but atleast I'm working), we are slowly crawling out of that financial hole we got into. Little by little my life is trying to be put back together. It has been a looooong tough road, but I am grateful and blessed for the things I have learned through out this whole mess. Well I just wanted to to say Happy Thanksgiving and that I have missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment