7/20/2010

Day 27 of a Month of Music

Not many people know this but I really really wanted to learn to play the violin, but my mom talked me out if it to try the clarinet (because that's what she played and we already had one). Well we know how that turned out, because on the last post I truthfully told you I can not play an instrument. Well if I could play the violin I would wish I could play this Christmas song. Even the piano part would be pretty, but sadly I can not play either. It's so pretty Matt and I love this song.

Day 01 Your favorite song: No Air-Glee Cast

Day 02 Your least favorite song: Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
Day 03 A song that makes you happy: Baby Got Back-Sir Mix A Lot
Day 04 A song that makes you sad: You Were Mine-Dixie Chicks
Day 05 A song that reminds you of someone: My Immortal-Evanescence
Day 06 A song that reminds you of somewhere: Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
Day 07 A song that reminds you of a certain event: Fishin' in the Dark-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Day 08 A song you know all the words to: It's Only Life-Kate Voegele
Day 09 A song that I like to dance to: Huddle Formation-The Go! Team
Day 10 A song that I fall asleep to: Sadness-Enigma
Day 11 A song from my favorite band: One song-New Kids on the Block
Day 12 A song from a band I hate: Wait and Bleed-Slipknot
Day 13 A guilty pleasure song: So Yesterday-Hilary Duff
Day 14 A song no one would think I would like: Feel So Numb-Rob Zombie
Day 15 A song that describes me: So Far Away-Staind
Day 16 A song I used to love that now I hate: Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
Day 17 A song I hear often on the radio: Fireflies-Owl City
Day 18 A song I wish I heard more on the radio: I Shall Believe-Sheryl Crow
Day 19 A song from a favorite album: Possibility-Lykke Li
Day 20 A song I play when I am angry: Break Stuff-Limp Bizkit
Day 21 A song I play when I am happy: Thnx ft th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy
Day 22 A song I play when I am sad: Almost Honest-Josh Kelley & Outta Reach-Gabrielle
Day 23 A song I played at my wedding: Years From Here-4PM
Day 24 A song I want played at my funeral: Darkness-Disturbed & Keep Holding On-Avril Lavigne
Day 25 A song that makes me laugh: Pirates Song-Ray Stevens
Day 26 A song I can play on an instrument: Right Here Waiting for you-Richard Marx
Day 27 A song I wished I could play on an instrument: Christmas Canon-Trans-Siberian Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment