6/23/2010

Day 8/30 Days of Music

So today is day 8 of 30 days of music.
Day 01 Your favorite song: No Air-Glee Cast
Day 02 Your least favorite song: Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
Day 03 A song that makes you happy:Baby Got Back-Sir Mix A Lot
Day 04 A song that makes you sad:You Were Mine-Dixie Chicks
Day 05 A song that reminds you of someone:My Immortal-Eveancience
Day 06 A song that reminds you of somewhere:Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
Day 07 A song that reminds you of a certain event:Fishin' in the Dark-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Day 08 A song you know all the words to: It's Only Life-Kate Voegele
I love this song and some times I have to listen to it to bring me up from those dark days when I would rather attend my own pitty party! :p I also used this to a slide show of picture to send to my family the first summer we lived in Arky. I first heard it on One Tree Hill (which I was obcessed with at the time) and fell in love with the whole CD when I got it.
Also it's where I got most of my blog name!


No comments:

Post a Comment