12/06/2009

Trying out my present and a day worth of baking.

This morning I rounded up my troops to start a day of tackling some serious cooking!


We gathered our supplies.



We started by 10:30 a.m. with some yearly favorites:





White Chocolate Pretzels, Human Puppy Chow, Peanut Clusters, Peanut Butter Balls,
Peanut Butter Blossoms(Santa's prefferred cookie here), and Christmas M&M cookies.

Every year I try to make atleast one new thing and this year I tried two:


Holiday Chocolate Truffels and Mint Layered Fudge.

We were finally finished by 6:15p.m. with out first tin filled & ready to be shipped out to Matt's Aunt's house.



Just think I get to do it all again in 2 weeks when my mom comes down to visit!! LOL.
Oh and I got to try out my early Christmas present from Matt; a Nikon L100. It's got a lot of stuff I'm trying to learn about.
And as for my diet, I didn't even lick the spoons and I only had one pretzel, one little Chex/puppy chow thing and one M&M cookie! I was sick of the smell of sweets by 10:45a.m.! I was a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment